Categories and Condition of Items
The items in My Marvellous Closet are a mixture of new and pre-owned contemporary clothing and vintage pieces. Each item description specifies which category it belongs to, and includes a note about the condition it's in. Here are the terms I use:
- New with tags
- New without tags
- Vintage - any item that's more than 20 years old; in most cases the decade will be specified
- Mint - never used, with no visible flaws
- Excellent - barely used, with no visible flaws
- Very good - used, but still in good condition; may have small flaws that are barely noticeable
- Good - worn, but in good condition, with small flaws that might be noticeable on closer inspection but don't really affect its wearability
I do not sell noticeably flawed merchandise unless the item itself is remarkable or valuable in some way.
If there are any flaws in an item, I will specify them in the description and show them in the photos.
Want to try before you buy?
If you live in the Montreal area, you can request to try on items in person before you purchase. Please contact us for an appointment.
Shipping & Returns
Each item will be delivered to you cleaned, steamed and ready to wear. We package all orders with care; however, a few wrinkles may occur during shipping.
We ship our orders via Canada Post. A list of discounted shipping options will be available to you when you check out. We also offer free local pick-ups if you live in the Montreal area.
All sales are final, so please take careful note of the measurements provided for each item. Feel free to request additional measurements or photos, and don't be shy to ask questions!
We want you to purchase with confidence and to love your item when you receive it. If any issues do arise, please contact us.
My Marvellous Closet
1000 ave Girouard, Montreal